• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destro pole target limit
I suggest to set a limit for the number of mobs a destro can hit with polearm on FR/Guts/Zealot.
This serv has typical interlude configuration where destros are best for both exp and killing RBs. I suggest to keep them as the best only for RBs, but not for exp.
should we remove the aoe of nukers aswell? or maybe should we remove each aoe skill and poles from game? this is interulude 2018 you have two playstyles
1) destro
2) nuker aoe pt
yes... except you need 3x more activ people to make nuker aoe pt and it's still slower than destro trains, and in nuker pt everyone needs gear while in destro pt only destro needs gear to make a train
anyway it's too late for that, they won't change anything
(05-17-2018, 07:44 AM)Y OrIcamar Wrote: yes... except you need 3x more activ people to make nuker aoe pt and it's still slower than destro trains, and in nuker pt everyone needs gear while in destro pt only destro needs gear to make a train
anyway it's too late for that, they won't change anything

Blame ncsoft... and trust me a nuker pt in PI is like 200-300% more efective and you are leveling a full pt not 2-3 when you power lvl something with destros
Well thats retail like ...plus if you make it worse for destro you will also make it worse for warlord,dwarfs
(05-17-2018, 01:03 PM)tankerek Wrote: Well thats retail like ...plus if you make it worse for destro you will also make it worse for warlord,dwarfs

"a destro can hit with polearm ON FR/GUTS/ZEALOT "  Tongue
Dude go to mental hospital with all those wishes itwont be l2 anymore
(05-19-2018, 06:09 AM)tankerek Wrote: Dude go to mental hospital with all those wishes itwont be l2 anymore

Calm down man, whats wrong with you? Its my first post to you.
I just wanted to draw attention to your reading comprehension. ^/_\^
Actually it's already custom server so let us discuss.