• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEAD SERVER
SSSSUUUPPP......any plans for the server's future because atm is dead 219 on and 60-70 are offline shops, the rest 2-3 boxes.
I understand that all day(when you have time) you fix a lot of bugs but when you finish to fix them you will have 30 ppl on.
Do you have any plans to bring more ppl on the server, some of us need to know so we won't waste the time here for nothing and move on another sv Huh Huh Huh
I think some event would be nice...
Or just show players that somebody cares about them.
True dead.
(07-08-2018, 04:39 PM)Vego Wrote: True dead.

It is not.
Here are still players, who wanna play, who wanna make something and some new ppl still comming.
If u want more active server, speak with them and play with them. All still just crying, but I didnt see any new clans with recruiting shouts.
Make more clans, more crest in Giran, speak with the new ppl and play with them. This can be still really cool server.

It is not GM, who make the server. Players decide, if they wanna enjoy the game or not.
DEAD server full with bugsSmile))
Close it fix the bugs and then reopen it and hire a gm who can log 1-2 hours per day for some events.
(08-11-2018, 06:37 AM)caramele Wrote: DEAD server full with bugsSmile))
Close it fix the bugs and then reopen it and hire a gm who can log 1-2 hours per day for some events.

That.
(07-08-2018, 08:17 AM)caramele Wrote: SSSSUUUPPP......any plans for the server's future because atm is dead 219 on and 60-70 are offline shops, the rest 2-3 boxes.
I understand that all day(when you have time) you fix a lot of bugs but when you finish to fix them you will have 30 ppl on.
Do you have any plans to bring more ppl on the server, some of us need to know so we won't waste the time here for nothing and move on another sv Huh Huh Huh

This time comes!! Still we havent any plan about server future?
we're working on files, mainly on their stability and CPU usage.
Most players should already notice the difference ...

In general, now we are focusing on the next edition.
Unfortunately, community L2 don't like to start playing on "old servers", so it will be hard to save this edition...

But we promised that we will not close this server and I will keep my word
So basically you are going to open new server (also IL?) leaving this one opened? I had small break casued by holidays but I'm going to back starting tomorro Smile
Yes, i dont want close this server. NEVER.
Now we want open PvP server.
Unfortunately, before we open the low rate again, it will take some time.