84.62%
No!
15.38%
13 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffer
Hi guys

I have just decided to give the server a shot regarding the "server resurection" initiative. The whole idea is to bring some extra bodies to the community. And as i really enjoy the server and playing here i have noticed some issues. Head count is what it is as we know and new player are facing the choice of playing here and chasing the rest with limited buff avability. As we know lvl 61 is the point of no buff zone. having 2-3 boxes just to be able to buff yourself seems to be a bad idea to me so i would like to ask a question : Do you think having buffer avalible 24/7 regardless the level is a good idea ? And if yes what kind of buffs would you like to see?
I know some player are ready to say the whole idea of this server was to have friends and play together but its not 2006 anymore and most of us are not 20. The game experience has changed at least for me so i would like to know your opinion. I would rather be looking for some pvp or/and exp with my main char instead of farming my boxes just to be able to play.

What do you think ??

I would like to see full buff + cov included. No dances no songs no pets. 20 min lenght. Exactly as we havin it now
I don't want NPC Buffer. It is my private wish. It will be too much facilities,
I understand those who do not like the 80 level buff because I myself want to spit up my support than to take a ready but I also understand those who lack the level 61 puff. That's why I think that it would not be a bad solution to give these buffs up to 80 levels but without cov / pof, greater shield / might and resists from pp. It would have been possible to play high level on such a puff, but it would not be easy. If someone wants to sweep and have a super puff together with those of 3 cov / pof profs, let them expose their buffers or all sws, bd.
After all this discussion "what buffs should be found at the NPC", I propose for the admin to make an interview among the players. And ask them if they want that bufer or not?
(12-23-2018, 04:16 AM)Wojaszek Wrote: After all this discussion "what buffs should be found at the NPC", I propose for the admin to make an interview among the players. And ask them if they want that bufer or not?

In this post you can speak about it....
I will add poll here about this question Smile  (done, for 7 days.)

IMO Buffer for this server is not bad idea.
But for me NPC Buffer must have:
-All buffs until 74lvl. (PP EE SE) (w/o resists)
-All Songs and Dances until 74lvl (w/o resists)
-All buffs for 1h (or 2h?)

Additional features:

-All resists, 3rd Class Buffs, 3rd Class Dances/Songs must have retail time (Cov 5min etc...)
(12-23-2018, 09:53 AM)Asgota Wrote: But for me NPC Buffer must have:

Additional features:

-All resists, 3rd Class Buffs, 3rd Class Dances/Songs must have retail time (Cov 5min etc...)

+1
(12-23-2018, 09:53 AM)Asgota Wrote: IMO Buffer for this server is not bad idea.
But for me NPC Buffer must have:

Additional features:

I believe that the best solution is buffer with all buffs up to 74 lvl including dances, songs. 1h buffs are enough. I think that 2h buffs may cause ppl start using bots.. I hope there aren't many of them anyway.

Why?
1. The server's online isn't great so I think there aren't many ppl play active support.
2. Atm you can have 1+4 windows at the same time so ppl that want to have buffs they will exp their own support, ok.. But it takes loads of time especially when you'r new on the server. In addition some ppl may still have problem to run more than 2 boxes.
3. Less boxes, more players.
4. It will be fair to ppl that already lvled up their buffers, coz they still need them (bcoz of cov etc.).
5. It will attract newcomers.
I would like to have full buff cov 3rd class dance song for max 20 min

Or like buffs to lvl 74 and the other like cov avalible if using prem acc
(12-23-2018, 06:19 PM)castani Wrote: I would like to have full buff cov 3rd class dance song for max 20 min

Max 20 min? Sometimes you need 10 min to go to spot..
(12-23-2018, 06:19 PM)castani Wrote: I would like to have full buff cov 3rd class dance song for max 20 min

Or like buffs to lvl 74 and the other like cov avalible if using prem acc

definitely no For full buff, this is “low” rate, no mid or high rate.
I think 2rd class max, and for 1h.